Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Yesterday!


So, yesterday I turned 20! It was a great day and I could not have asked for better weather. It was so sunny and gorgeous out, it even felt a little warm. I was bold enough to try taking my coat off walking between classes, but I discovered it wasn't quite that lovely. Guess I'm just trying to coax in spring as much as possible! Yesterday morning I was awoken by a phone call from my mom, dad and brother singing happy birthday. My parents had flowers delivered to the library so I would get them when I came into work, what a nice surprise! I also got a lot of really nice texts and Facebook posts from everyone, so thanks! It was a great day and an awesome way of celebrating my relenquishment from my teenage years! Above are the pictures that my supervisor Robin took last night, me with my lovely flowers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment